<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyattyap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happened to the political and religion forums?</div></div> Not sure I have wondered the same
What happened to the political and religion forums?
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyattyap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happened to the political and religion forums?</div></div> Not sure I have wondered the same
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO BE FAIR TO ALL.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
answer has been given by a kind user,kinda shocked me though but i understand
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
Not sure that's the actual answer. Just my guess.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Answer is that they were turned back into the same form they had previously, invisible (so people who dont want to join, dont have to see them).
Just getting a bit tighter with the access to them due to a problem user who seems to take it upon themself to try and harass most every user, bypass bans, etc.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
How could you be wondering Weenie??? Supposedly you have only been on here a week???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you be wondering Weenie??? Supposedly you have only been on here a week??? </div></div>Well, the first night that I was on here it was there and then it was gone. The only reason I got on here in the first place was to talk politics. And a few useers has referred to me as pacman/weedeater and I am not sure what they are saying.
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO BE FAIR TO ALL.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenie weenie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How could you be wondering Weenie??? Supposedly you have only been on here a week??? </div></div>Well, the first night that I was on here it was there and then it was gone. The only reason I got on here in the first place was to talk politics. And a few useers has referred to me as pacman/weedeater and I am not sure what they are saying. </div></div>If someone would tell me what mistake I have made of I have made on instead of just not to allow users not to access the forums.
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO BE FAIR TO ALL.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Answer is that they were turned back into the same form they had previously, invisible (so people who dont want to join, dont have to see them).
Just getting a bit tighter with the access to them due to a problem user who seems to take it upon themself to try and harass most every user, bypass bans, etc.
</div></div>What, Why, and How do you decide who you want to join and what is the reasons why you would not want someone to be abel to post or even read the post.
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO BE FAIR TO ALL.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
You know, for a 'new user' you sure do seem to think you get what you want. This isn't Burger King, you don't get it your way.
What is the reason? The reason is one user more or less is a freaking head-case, juvenille, idiotic punk who has a great deal of self-inflated worth. They try to pass themselves as some sort of religious person, but lie worse than any politician, threaten violence against users, and can't handle being told "NO" like a spoiled brat child.
Why is the reason? Because that same user annoyed more people than even our previous worst users (an admitted racist who did nothing but fire out comments that were inapprorpriate anywhwere), and after a certain bit of time, it becomes painfully evidenant that the person doesn't deserve the right to breath, let alone post.
How? Easily. I have the right to do what I wish, since I pay for this board. You have the right to not like that, but as part of the rules of joining most any board/forum/community online, there are regulations and rules that are to be followed.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks